Followers

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

 Welcome to my blog. Here you will find insights and information about my transition from being the pastor of a local church to becoming an Earthkeeper Shaman and how I lost my religion but gained a deeper relationship with God. Some of you may agree and connect with what I blog about. Some readers will have strong feelings that I have backslid and am in danger of hell fire.  Whatever your thoughts I encourage you to follow along. Perhaps this blog will provoke you to ask yourself some difficult questions regarding religion of God versus relationship with God.  I am here to share the things that I have picked up (and some that I have dropped off) along my journey that have helped me and may help you as well. 

Many of my thoughts come from my time spent in sacred space with Spirit meditating or praying. Others come to me through nature and still others come through dreams and visions.

Thanks for stopping by and check back every Tuesday,Thursday and Saturday for a new post. Your comments are welcomed and encouraged.

Aho Metakuye Ohayasin / (We are all related)

Thom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth Day 2021

  The pandemic has done many things. Each of us has our own story. Perhaps one of the best things that has come out of it is that the Earth ...